The IF93 Ab Machine is ideal for building abdominal muscles and strengthening hip flexors providing a new way to train abdominal muscles. The user chooses an appropriate weight, holds the chest pad with both hands, then makes a crunch motion to train ab muscles in a controlled and effective manner.
This ab machine is specifically designed for entry level studios and commercial gyms and offers a complete functional package that is easy to maintain. The main plastic parts are made using injection moulding, while the ergonomic cushion, chest and back pads are made of polymer materials. The main frame is coated with environmentally friendly materials helping to reduce scratching and increase corrosion resistance. The stainless-steel seat has been designed to prolong the service life and is made easy to adjust.
The specially designed pads feature different angles allowing different users to target muscles with greater effect through a full range of motion. Using this type of machine can be more comfortable than bodyweight exercises and the ergonomically designed handlebars made of TPV materials make it safer to use.
- 4 weight stack options
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- 50 x 100mm tube
- 2.5mm tube thickness
- Translucent half shroud made of ABS materials
- Ergonomically designed handles made of TPV materials
- Ergonomic back pad design
- Adjustable pads to suit all users
- Assembled dimensions: 130 (L) x 148 (W) x 149 (H) cm
- Total Weight (160lb stack version): 162kg
- Total Weight (200lb) stack version): 180kg
- Total Weight (235lb) stack version): 196kg
- Total Weight (295lb) stack version): 225kg