The 1RM Cable Crossover offers two 2:1 ratio 80kg or 130kg selectorised weight stacks with 2000lb rated tensile strength cables and sealed bearing machines aluminium pulleys - joined together with a wider 1.7m chin-up bar that allows for a greater range of movement. It's perfect for any environment where strength and quality are demanded.
Features include matte black textured powder coated steel frame, aircraft steel cables, and high quality machined aluminium pulley wheels. The little details also count with easy to adjust anodised aluminium pop pins, a magnetic selector pin with spring cables and band pegs for adding those incremental gains.
With the top four weight plates weighing 2.5kg, and the remaining plates weighing 5kg, it's suitable for all lifters from beginner to experienced.
- 2 x 80kg steel machined weight stack
- 2:1 Pulley Ratio
- One hand slider adjustment
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- Sealed bearing machined aluminium pulleys
- Magnetic selector pin with spring cable
- Band Peg attachments
- Single 32mm Chin-up Bar
- Assembled dimensions: 1146 (L) x 2100 (W) x 2510 (H) mm
- Total Weight (80kg stack version): TBC
- Total Weight (130kg stack version): TBC