Inspire's FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The Inspire Fitness FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
The two standard 165lb (75kg) weight stacks can be upgraded to twin 200lb (100kg) weight stacks giving a combined weight of 400lbs or 200kg for all functions.
Purchase now and receive a free LBF $300 gift card to be spent on products of your choice. Gift card applied only when item is purchased at full RRP.
- Frame: Heavy duty rectangular and round tubular
- Powder Coat Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Instructional Flip Chart: Offers colour photos with over 40 different exercises right at your finger tips
- User-friendly Adjustments: The quick,one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than 30 height positions for all of your exercise needs
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
- Split Resistance: .5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements.
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 75kg Commercial Weight Stacks with solid guide rods and centre drilled weight plates
- Rotating Accessory Holder: Includes the Multi-Functional Belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Swing Handle, Tricep Rope, 2 x Single Handles and 2 x 5lb Add-On Weights
- Dimensions: Depth 117.5cm x Width 135cm x Height 203cm
- Multi-Functional Belt
- Easy Curl Bar
- Straight Bar
- Ankle Cuff
- Swing Handle
- Tricep Rope
- 2 x Single Handles
- 2 x 5lb add-on weights
- Exercise booklet
The Inspire FT1 boasts exceptional engineering, high quality linear and roller bearings, fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys, high strand low resistance soft coated cables, precision fabrication and premium grade coatings on all metal surfaces which only says one thing…. a super smooth machine with exceptional quality that will last a lifetime.
Warranty is 10 years in a commercial environment and lifetime for domestic use so you can rest assured this unit will operate at it's optimum you for as many years as you continue to train.