Horizon Andes 3 Elliptical Cross Trainer
Two-step folding and 11 diverse programs make this convenient at-home fitness solution a great value.
There’s no need to compromise with the new Horizon Andes 3 Elliptical Cross Trainer. The innovative folding frame expands your storage options without sacrificing the feel of a traditional front-drive elliptical. With the Horizon Andes 3 Elliptical Cross Trainer, you get a fluid, natural motion and the convenience of a folding frame. That way you are assured a workout that fits your home as well as it fits your body. Two-step folding and 11 diverse programs make this convenient at-home fitness solution a great value.
- Frame Type: Six Star Frame with Feather Light Folding
- Stride Length: 50.8 cm / 20”
- Flywheel: 7 kg / 15.4 Ibs.
- Footpad: Oversized Footpads, Pivot
- Step-on Height: 26.6 cm / 10.5”
- Pedal Spacing: 2.5 cm / 1”
- Display Type: 5.5” LCD
- Workout Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR Display and Profile
- Programs: 10 programs (Manual, Intervals, Games, Weight Loss, Rolling, Reverse Train, Random, Constant Watts, THR Zone, Custom)
- Contact Heart Rate Grips: Yes
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Receiver: Yes
- Energy Saver Mode: Yes
- Resistance System: ECB Magnetic Brake
- Power Requirement: Adapter
- Resistance Levels: 16 Electronically Adjustable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 173 x 67 x 171 cm / 68” x 26” x 67”
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 102 x 67 x 171 cm / 40” x 26” x 67”
- Product Weight: 77 kg / 170 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 136 kg / 300 lbs.
- Frame: 5 years
- Other Parts (includes paint/coatings, cables and leads): 2 Years
- Labour: 1 Years