Perfect set-up for a new studio, expanding space or some serious training at home, this pack combines the 1RM compact Wall Mounted Rig with j-hooks with 150kg of 360 Strength PRO HG Bumpers, a PRO 7ft 20kg bar in hard chrome, nylon locking collars, a block of chalk and 6 commercial grade rubber tiles. It's a serious set of equipment.
This package includes:
- 1RM 2.5m Compact Wall Mounted Rig system with j-hooks
- 360 Strength 7ft PRO Olympic barbell, 20kg hard chrome plated with 8 needle bearings
- 1 x pair nylon locking barbell collars
- 150kg in PRO HG Commercial Bumper Plates
- 2x1.25kg and 2x2.5kg rubber coated weight plates
- 6 x commercial grade, 15mm rubber tiles
- 1 x block of chalk
1RM Single Compact Wall Mounted Rig:
Every component from the 1RM Rig system is CAD designed, laser cut and robot welded to ensure you’ll get the quality you need for your space – whether a ten cell fitout, or a single cell for home, and with three different height uprights, heavy duty custom j-hooks and spotters, 4 styles of chin-up bars and over 25 accessories to choose from – you’re sure to find a configuration to suit. The system is fully modular – meaning that you can start with one cell and add to this over time as your needs change. There are countless configurations you can build and customise to suit your space, budget & training requirements.
Included in this system is:
- 75x75mm 11 gauge (3mm) steel
- 10mm endplates
- 5mm thick rod Chin-up Bars
- Over 25 accessories
- Free Standing, Wall mounted, Braced and Unbraced
- Unlimited customisation options.
- 2 x 2510mm, 75mmx75mmx3mm uprights
- 2 x extra short chin bar (609mm)
- 1 x short chin bar (1062mm)
- 1 x PAIR elite j-hooks
- All bolts (excluding bolts required to mount to floor/wall)
- Length: 684mm
- Width: 1212mm
- Height: 2510mm
The weights pack:
The included weights pack contains a 7ft, 20kg PRO Olympic barbell with 8 needle bearings, nylon locking collars, 150kg in virgin rubber bumper plates, 1.25kg and 2.5kg change plates and a block of chalk.
The barbell is:
A high quality, durable Olympic Training Bar, the PRO Series 20kg Olympic Hard Chrome Barbell is perfect for all styles of lifting, whether at home, studio or gym. Rated to 907kg, this barbell has 8 needle bearings and 2 brass bushes with dual clipped ends and standard dimensions for use with existing plates, or 360 Strength premium and standard bumpers and plates. Designed for everyday use, the 360 Strength PRO 20kg Olympic Barbell will stand up to huge lifts with confidence.
- Weight Rating: 2000lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.8 – 50mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Hard Chrome
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
- Sleeve coating: Hard Chrome
- Knurling: Light Coarse
- 8 needle bearings & 2 bushes
- Tensile strength: 215,000PSI
- Weight variation: within 100g
The plates are:
Built for precision and durability but with a budget in mind, our PRO bumper plates are a high performance plate without the premium price. These plates are precision calibrated and are made from 100% natural rubber of the highest quality available, with small stainless steel insert in the center. Thicker than our competition plates, they are still thinner than most bumper plates on the market, meaning you’ll fit more on the bar.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.40mm (IWF standard) so they’ll fit all regular Olympic weightlifting bars with the tightest tolerance possible to reduce movement and damage.
- Rubber hardness- 88 Shore A
- Centre hub- Steel with chrome plating
- Colored stripe in traditional IWF colours for immediate identification of weights while on the bar.
- Exacting tolerances of +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Low odour.
- Virgin Rubber, proprietary rubber additives, steel and zinc.
- Warranty : 3 Years*
- 5kg: 24mm (Black plate, white text, no stripe)
- 10kg: 37mm (Black plate, green text and green stripe)
- 15kg: 48mm (Black plate, yellow text and yellow stripe)
- 20kg: 59mm (Black plate, blue text and blue stripe)
- 25kg: 69mm (Black plate, red text and red stripe)
The included rubber coated weight plates (change plates) are calibrated to 3% and have pressed and flared stainless centers that won't come loose with regular use.
The quantities are:
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg - solid plates with no handles)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg - solid plates with no handles)
Made to exacting standards with precision manufacturing processes, our Classic Rubber Gym Tiles utilise an extremely high 950kg/m3 density specification ensuring supreme performance & striking aesthetics. There is simply no equal when it comes to durability. Suitable for areas with heavy weight impact and high traffic such as Gyms, PT studios, CrossFit Boxes and any area indoor or outdoor requiring a protective, durable, non-slip commercial flooring solution for weight training, they offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives.
The tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, ashphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a flat surface side by side and start to use them. Approx weight of each tile is 14kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Take the floor with you when you move facilities.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles in abused areas without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Slip Resistant – High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet!
- Stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation – Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
- Shock-Absorbant – Ideal for high impact uses
- Easy Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum or mop with regular detergents.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture Origin: Malaysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Weight per tile: 14kg
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Hardness: 65 Shore A