The 360 Strength Classic Cast Iron Kettlebells were designed to bring you this functionality along with unmatched durability, grip, and ease of use.
Cast in a single mold to create a stronger, more reliable handle, these kettlebells boast an outer surface - including the handle - free from edges or casting marks and a matte black powder coated finish, giving them a great feel, both with and without chalk. Each kettlebell features a wide secure base so it sits perfectly on the floor and does not wobble.
Available in 2 kg increments from 4-12kg and 4kg increments from 12-40kg, each Classic Kettlebell is weight stamped and individually colour banded on the handle to indicate weight denominations according to international standards, allowing users to easily identify the kettlebells weight on sight alone.
This purchase price is for one of each of the following Classic Kettlebells - 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 16kg and 20kg.
- Single piece gravity cast construction
- Variable dimensions over weight increments
- Clean, black matte finish. Holds chalk
- Colour coded handles for weight identification
- Flat base to ensure stable storage
- Sizes from 4kg to 40kg
- Size embossed in KG in large numbers