The 360 Strength Nylon Bristle Barbell Brush cleans chalk, sweat and grime off your valuable barbells in seconds.
Use with the included Barbell Oil to clean barbells, pull-up bars, kettlebells, and dumbbells with minimal effort. Perfect for gyms, it quickly creates a sanitary training environment to protect athletes without the laborious wiping of standard brushes. With the softer nylon bristles, it's perfect for cerakote and powdercoated equipment.
The flexible wrap-around grip and rigid nylon bristles offer maximum surface area contact with the bar to thoroughly penetrate and clean all knurling and crevices. For neglected and rusted equipment, bring new life and shine to your equipment that is not possible with inferior brushes.
Steps for Cleaning Your Bar:
1) Use the dry nylon bristle brush to remove outer layer of chalk.
2) Wipe down the bar with the 360 Strength Barbell Oil and brush into the knurl with the nylon bristle brush. The steel will soak the oil in and the bar will stay healthy.
3) Wipe off any excess oil and chalk with a dry towel.
- Flexible nylon bristle brush
- Easily removes surface rust and oxidation
- Keeps knurling free of debris for a more consistent grip
- Ensures bar shaft is clean, more hygienic and safe to use
- Dimensions: 15 x 6 x 2cm
- Carry Bag Included
- Perfect for cerakote and powdercoated equipment
- 360 Strength Barbell Oil Included
PLEASE NOTE THAT NYLON BRISTLES ARE DESIGNED FOR USE WITH CERAKOTE AND POWDERCATED SURFACES. For other plated surfaces, use the 360 Strength Steel Bristle Barbell Brush .