The 360 Strength 50kg Standard Bar & Weights Package is a great starter pack for any home gym or studio.
The package includes a 360 Strength 7ft, 28mm nickel plated barbell that is rackable on most power and squat racks on the market, and 68kg of iron weight plates, along with a pair of 360 Strength spring collars and nylon locking collars.
360 Strength 7ft, 28mm Standard Barbell
The 360 Strength Standard, 7ft nickel plated barbell is a premium standard barbell, rated to 150kg. With a 28mm diameter and a light coarse knurling that includes a centre knurling and IPF markings, it's compatible with most power racks and squat racks on the market.
It comes securely packaged in a poly bag, within sturdy cardboard tube, and is supplied with a pair of nylon locking collars and a pair of spring collars.
- Bar Weight: 12kg
- Weight Rating: 330slbs (150kg)
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve and shaft diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve and shaft material: Spring Steel
- Sleeve and shaft coating: Nickel Plate
- Knurling: Light Coarse
- Supplied with nylon locking and spring collars
5ft and 6ft bars also available with this package. Please note in the comments on checkout..
360 Strength Standard Iron Weight Plates
The 360 Strength Standard Iron weight plates are made from cast iron and sealed in a dark grey hammertone paint, with silver painted letters and weight. Who doesn't love the clang of iron plates on a heavy lift.
Featuring a classic weight plate style, these plates have the weight in KG embossed on one side and are flat on the other side, and are compatible with standard barbells with sleeves up to 29mm in diameter.Specifications:
- One piece forged construction
- Weight embossed in KG
- 30mm centre hole
- Tolerance +/- 3%
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- Can be used with most standard bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size embossed in the mould of the plate
- 2 by 15kg plates (30kg)
- 2 by 10kg plates (20kg)
- 2 by 5kg plates (10kg)
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg)