This package is perfect for setting up that home gym or studio, and includes the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack with lat-pulldown and low row attachment, FID bench, 7ft 20kg nickel plated barbell with 4 needle bearings, 150kg in commercial PRO HG bumper plates, some change plates, cable attachments and 9 commercial grade rubber tiles.
Ideal for setting up or upgrading to that heavy duty, flexible home gym or studio.
This package includes:
- 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack (360S-PC)
- 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack Lat Pulldown / Low Row Attachment (360S-PCL)
- 360 Strength Heavy Duty FID Bench (360S-FID)
- 7ft, 20kg Olympic Barbell with 4 needle bearings (360S-OBNB7)
- 1 x pair nylon locking barbell collars
- 150kg PRO HG Bumper Plate set
- 2x1.25kg and 2x2.5kg rubber coated weight plates
- 9 x commercial grade, 15mm rubber tiles
- 1 x Tricep Rope
- 1 x Close Grip Triangle
The 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack with Lat-Pulldown / Low Row Attachment:
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
The Lat-Pulldown / Low Row attachment adds upper and lower plate-loaded cable system to the back of the rack, capable of taking standard or olympic plates, complete with lat pulldown bar, short straight bar and a knee bar.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, barbell storage, along with full cable crossover attachment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
Lat Pulldown / Low Row Attachment:
- Dual rail system for smooth movement
- Nylon bushings
- Plate loaded - standard or olympic plates
- Lat pulldown bar, short straight bar and a knee bar included
- Rated to 180kg
- 1240mm (W) x 2000mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 160kg
Also included are a Tricep Rope and Close Grip Triangle for added versatility, and a foam barbell squat pad.
The 360 Strength Flat /Incline/Decline Bench :
The 360 Strength Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench (360S-FID) is a heavy duty, fully adjustable bench, perfect for home or light commercial use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the 360 Strength FID bench has a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest that allows you to workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. This is combined with a high density foam backrest, which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout.
Combine it with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut gun rack style selector offering six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Fully adjustable backrest from Decline to Incline (90 degrees)
- Fully adjustable seat
- Independent seat and backrest pivot - each on heavy duty bushings
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 70mm x 50mm x 2mm thick steel
- 275kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Backrest: 900mm long x 300mm wide x 70mm thick
- Assembled: 1550mm (L) x 550mm (W) x 500mm (H)
- Net weight 27kg
360 Strength 7ft, 700lb 20kg Olympic Barbell
The 360 Strength Economy Olympic 7ft barbell, loaded with with 4 Needle Bearings and 2 brass bushes is a heavy duty bar, rated to 700lb. With 50mm diameter free-rotating sleeves, it's compatible with any Olympic plates and features a heavy nickel plate finish and double circlip end.
It comes securely packaged in a poly bag, within sturdy cardboard tube, and is supplied with a pair of spring collars.
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Weight Rating: 700lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.5 – 50.5mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Nickel Plate
- Shaft length (b/w sleeves): 1300mm
- Sleeve material: Nickel Plate
- Knurling: Fine, grippy
- 4 Needle Bearings
- 2 brass bushes
- Double circlip end with endcap
- Supplied with Nylon Locking Collars
- Color chosen at random from Black, Blue, Red, Green and Pink
360 Strength PRO Bumper Plates and Change Plates
Built for precision and durability but with a budget in mind, our PRO bumper plates are a high performance plate without the premium price. These plates are precision calibrated and are made from 100% natural rubber of the highest quality available, with small stainless steel insert in the center. Thicker than our competition plates, they are still thinner than most bumper plates on the market, meaning you'll fit more on the bar.
This package includes TWO 5kg, TWO 10kg, TWO 15kg, TWO 20kg and TWO 25kg PRO HG Bumper Plates.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.40mm (IWF standard) so they’ll fit all regular Olympic weightlifting bars with the tightest tolerance possible to reduce movement and damage.
- Rubber hardness- 88 Shore A
- Center hub- Stainless Steel
- Colored stripe in traditional IWF colours for immediate identification of weights while on the bar.
- Exacting tolerances of +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Low odour.
- Virgin Rubber, proprietary rubber additives, steel and zinc.
- Warranty : 3 Years*
The included rubber coated weight plates are calibrated to 3% and have pressed and flared stainless centers that won't come loose with regular use. The quantities are:
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg - solid plates with no handles)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg - solid plates with no handles)
Made to exacting standards with precision manufacturing processes, our Classic Rubber Gym Tiles utilise an extremely high 950kg/m3 density specification ensuring supreme performance & striking aesthetics. There is simply no equal when it comes to durability. Suitable for areas with heavy weight impact and high traffic such as Gyms, PT studios, CrossFit Boxes and any area indoor or outdoor requiring a protective, durable, non-slip commercial flooring solution for weight training, they offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives.
The tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, ashphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a flat surface side by side and start to use them. Approx weight of each tile is 14kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Take the floor with you when you move facilities.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles in abused areas without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Slip Resistant – High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet!
- Stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation – Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
- Shock-Absorbant – Ideal for high impact uses
- Easy Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum or mop with regular detergents.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture Origin: Malaysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Weight per tile: 14kg
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Hardness: 65 Shore A