The 360 Strength Power Rack and FID Bench are the perfect pairing for setting up a new heavy duty gym, or adding to an existing workout space on a budget.
The 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, barbell storage, along with full dual rail lat pull-down / low row attachment and / or cable crossover attachments.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
- 1240mm (W) x 1500mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 110kg
The 360 Strength Folding Flat Incline Decline FID Bench
The 360 Strength Folding Flat Incline Decline FID Bench (360S-FOLD-FID) is a strong, stable and convenient workout bench, perfect for home use. Perform all of your favorite bench exercises such as bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, military press, bent over rows, flyes and many other free weight exercises then simply fold up the bench and store it in your wardrobe or under the bed.
The 360S-FOLD-FID FID bench has high density foam in the backrest which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout. Combined with a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest you can workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!. Adaptable, convenient and easy to use whenever you need it and can be stored away when not in use.
This bench is perfect to combine with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Folds down for easy storage
- Gun rack style selector offering easy adjustment - six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 50mm x 70mm oval tubing
- 240kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Dimensions: 1450L x 450H x 430W
- Dimensions when folded: 1160L x 230H x 430W
- Width of the bench pad: 30cm