Designed for those serious about their training, the combination of the Commercial Rated, CAD designed, laser cut and robot welded 1RM Squat Rack and 1RM Flat Incline Bench with double powdercoating, double stitching, rip stop vinyl and a whopping 450kg rating allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
With the multi-grip chin-up bar for additional options and the plate storage optioned in, it's perfect for setting up a new heavy duty gym, or adding to an existing workout space.
1RM 2.5m Commercial Squat Rack with Multi-Grip Chin and Plate Storage
A heavy duty commercial squat rack with multi-grip chin and plate storage - perfect for all environments from home gyms to large scale facilities
The 1RM Commercial Squat Rack caters to all lifters. With 11-gauge (3mm), 75mm x 75mm steel uprights and 50mm x 80mm base, this heavy duty power rack is perfect for any environment where high quality and safety is demanded – from studios, apartments, home gyms and club and school weight rooms to full function strength and conditioning facilities.
As a part of the modular 1RM range, the system is customisable to suit all needs. Upgrade to a single chin-up bar, add a set of spotter arms, or add dip horn to further extend the rack’s functionality. If you need extra storage, add barbell, dumbbell, med ball. bands or generic shelf storage as required. For multiple lifting areas, combine multiple 1RM Squat Stands together with our 1.68m bridging chin-up bars to build a full system.
At 2.50m tall, 1RM Commercial Stand Racks allows athletes up to 1.95m tall to perform a full overhead press, and the adjustable height chin-up bars ensure chin-up accessibility for all lifters, or for ring and TRX work. Also available in 2.8m and 1.8m heights.
- 75x75mm, 11 gauge (3mm) steel uprights with laser cut numbers
- 50x80mm, 11 gauge (3mm) base with 8mm brace plates
- 5mm thick, 32mm outer diameter Chin-up Bars with 8mm end plates
- Various Chin-up bar styles available
- Adjustable height chin-up bars
- 1 x PAIR of easy-on, easy-off elite j-hooks with HDPE plastic inserts included
- Floor mount braces on the feet
- 8 plate storage pegs
- 164kg total unit weight
- All structural bolts are included (excluding any bolts required to mount to floor)
- Textured matte black powdercoat
- Over 25 possible variations, including:
- Multiple chin-up bar varieties
- Additional storage for plates, bars, kettlebells and med balls
- Spotter arms
- Dip Horns
- Band Pegs
- Can be joined to 1RM rig systems, and other 1RM squat racks
- Length: 1320mm
- Width: 1250mm (without plate pins)
- Height: 2500mm
Please note you need a minimum ceiling clearance of 2.6m for installation. It is recommended around 2.9m to 3.0m ceiling clearance to have full functionality overhead for barbell work and bar muscle ups. Allow at least 1m clearance either side for comfortable access when changing barbell plates.
1RM recommends that you secure the Squat Rack to the floor if you are going to utilise the pull up bar.
The uprights can be fixed to a floor or structural surface using M12 or M16 size dynabolts / concrete screws (not supplied). Each rack four screws. The method used to install the system is dependent on the floor they are being affixed to and your preferred method. Any M12 or M16 fixing 75mm or longer is suitable for the intended purpose of functional training depending on the thickness of the flooring.
All bolts required to attach uprights to chin-up bars, crossmembers and other accessories are included.
1RM Commercial Flat Incline Bench
The 1RM Commercial Flat Incline Bench (1RM-CFI) is a heavy duty, commercial grade, fully adjustable bench, perfect for home or commercial use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the 1RM adjustable bench has double powdercoat, double stitched seams, rubber coated grip handles and precision welding. Coupled with high density foam in the backrest that will not bottom out during your workout, and a simple, old school design that allows flat to incline via smooth bearing rotation, you'll never need another bench.
Combine it with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Quick and Easy adjustment mechanism allows to adjust Flat to Incline.
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam.
- Transport Wheels and handle for easy movement.
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Separate seat and back adjustments.
- 3 Adjustable Seat Settings.
- 5 Adjustable Back Pad Settings (from flat bench to incline between 0 - 90 degrees).
- 450kg weight capacity.
- Minimum assembly required.
- Footprint: 117cm x 66cm
- Total length: 136cm
- Upper body pad: 28cm width x 90cm length
- Seat: 26cm tapering into 14cm wide x 40 cm length
- The bench stands 46cm when the bench is laid horizontal