The 360 Strength Crumb Rubber Bumper Plates made from recycled rubber and fused at a high temperature to create a strong, but economical bumper plate, featuring a brightly colored fleck to make their size easily identifiable.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.50mm
- Traditional IWF coloured virgin rubber flecks, allowing immediate identification of weights.
- Rubber hardness- 76 Shore A
- Centre hub- Stainless Steel
- Tolerances of +/- 3% per plate
- Steel Disc insert to keep width down
- Weight embossed in KG
- Sold in PAIRS
- 5kg: 28mm (White fleck)
- 10kg: 49mm (Green fleck)
- 15kg: 64mm (Yellow fleck)
- 20kg: 81mm (Blue fleck)
- 25kg: 99mm (Red fleck)
- Type: Manufacturing Fault
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Environment: Domestic Use Only
- To be covered: bumpers must be used with a suitable Olympic barbell and high impact absorbing Olympic Lifting platform
- Does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damages, surface scratches, chipping
- Drying out or cracking from overexposure to UV rays
- Improper Use
- 5kg and 10kg plates are not meant to be dropped on their own. These sizes can be dropped only when combine with heavier weights. If dropped on their own, plates may crack/break. Improper use will void the warranty.
- As with most crumb rubber plates, this manufacturing process can sometimes create minor aesthetic imperfections which in no way will impact their high performance.