Are you passionate about health and fitness?
We’re looking for someone to work full-time in a Delivery Driver role. The role will primarily involve delivering gym and fitness equipment to customers across Melbourne, but will also include deliveries to regional areas, equipment construction and some warehousing work, including packing your allocated van each day.
What’s the role…
Working as a part of an enthusiastic team, in a highly competitive industry, you’ll need to be flexible, adaptable and capable of thinking on the fly.
- A manual Australian Drivers Licence and a safe driving record (you’ll need to consent to undergo both a police history check and driving history check)
- A forklift license would be advantageous
- The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets, suburban roads and/or regional areas
- Being physically fit and strong, as the role involves lifting heavy loads and moving goods via the use of a trolley both in the warehouse and at your delivery points.
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- Subject to the government requirements at the time of employment, you may be required to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application
What’s on offer:
- Full-time employment with an established and successful brand
- A positive and collaborative team environment
- A competitive salary package
If you have any questions, or would like to chat about the role, give us a call 03 9462 3943