Gymnastics Rings are a versatile piece of equipment that can be used for pull-ups, chin-ups, ring dips, ring rows, muscle ups and a range of gymnastic mobility exercises.
Ideal for suspension training, they offer gains in upper body and core functional strength. Even basic and regular exercises such as press ups and dips can have dramatic effects once performed with gym rings.
The 360 Strength Timber Gym Rings offer a 28mm timber handle (the same size used in the olympics) that holds chalk well - making gripping easier - and a non-slip buckle that allows you to focus on the movement.
- Handle diameter: 28mm
- Handle Material: Timber
- Strap length 5.5m (looped drop 2.75m)
- Indexed length markings on strap
- Heavy duty, unslippable buckles
- Sold as a pair
- Commercial grade
Why train with Gymnastic Rings:
- Experience massive gains in upper body strength
- Excellent abdominal workout and improvements in core strength
- Improved posture
- A great way to add variety to your workout
- Great for professional and expert athletes and beginners also
- Perform a huge range of exercises working most of your body at the one time
- More natural movement that makes it kinder on the joints
- Its great for pull-ups, chin-ups and dips
- Extremely rewarding and FUN!