The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color. The WaterRower Club has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc.
Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which is more resistant to soiling than the Natural model. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
**Please note that this machine is not always carried in store, and may incur up to a week delay in dispatch.
- Provides a superb aerobic work-out.
- Exercises every major muscle group in the body.
- Benefits heart and lungs with superb cardiovascular conditioning.
- Is a time-efficient form of exercise and an excellent stress-reliever.
- Is weight-supporting and non-jarring and so is ideal for rehabilitative exercise.
- It can be a very effective fat burning and weight loss exercise.
- It is a lifelong exercise, suitable for people of all ages.
- It provides a smooth, rhythmic movement that is both safe and enjoyable.
- American solid Ash wood.
- Dual rail design.
- Minimal noise
- 15"ergonomic handle
- Ergonomic saddle
- Polar compatible
- Workout programs: Distance & Time
The S4 Monitor:
High Performance Monitor, utilizing modern PC connectivity with great rowing software! The Series 4 performance monitor utilizes modern PC connectivity (via provided USB cable) to interface with rowing software including the analytical WaterCoach FIT, and online, head-to-head web-racing Netathlon and We-Row. The S4 displays everything you need to to know from your rowing workout: Strokes Per Minute, Intensity/ Speed, Time & Distance and can be set to display split times for 500m or 2km rows or to work towards preset workout targets in your choice of imperial or metric units.
- LCD S4 Performance Monitor
- Intensity in m/s
- Miles per Hour
- Stroke Rate
- Heart Rate
- Calories Burned
- Distance Covered
- Workout Duration
Easy to Store:
- Can be stored standing in a closet or corner.
- Built-in caster wheels make it easy for one person to move.
- Length 209cm
- Width 56cm
- Height 51cm
- Weight of Machine 30kg (47kg with full water tank)
- Maximum User Weight 350kg
- Commercial warranty
- Frame: 5 years
- Components: 3 years