The 360 Strength 44kg Standard Super EZ Curl Bar & Weights Package is a great starter pack for any home gym or studio.
The package includes a 360 Strength 28mm nickel plated Super EZ Curl Bar, and 37.5kg of iron weight plates, along with a pair of 360 Strength spring collars and nylon locking collars.
360 Strength 28mm Standard EZ Curl Bar
The 360 Strength Nickel Plated Standard Super EZ Curl Bar is perfect for all styles of lifting, whether at home, studio or gym. This angled bar is designed to reduce stress on the forearm and provide a more comfortable grip while focusing on different bicep and tricep areas. Often users find these angles a little more comfortable that the standard EZ curl bar.The light coarse knurling on the bar offers a firm and stable grip during exercise.
Rated to 150kg, with a 28mm diameter shaft it's compatible with all standard weight plates with a centre hole larger than 28mm.
Your EZ curl bar comes securely packaged in a poly bag, within sturdy cardboard carton.
- Standard one-piece construction
- 28mm diameter
- 1220mm total length
- 800mm between plate stops
- Nickel plated
- Nylon locking collars and spring collars included
- 6kg total weight
- Securely packaged in a sturdy cardboard tube
360 Strength Standard Iron Weight Plates
The 360 Strength Standard Iron weight plates are made from cast iron and sealed in a dark grey hammertone paint, with silver painted letters and weight. Who doesn't love the clang of iron plates on a heavy lift.
Featuring a classic weight plate style, these plates have the weight in KG embossed on one side and are flat on the other side, and are compatible with standard barbells with sleeves up to 29mm in diameter.Specifications:
- One piece forged construction
- Weight embossed in KG
- 30mm centre hole
- Tolerance +/- 3%
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- Can be used with most standard bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size embossed in the mould of the plate
- 2 by 10kg plates (20kg)
- 2 by 5kg plates (10kg)
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg)