Designed for home or studio use, the heavy duty combination of 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack and Folding Flat / Incline / Decline (FID) Bench (360S-FOLD-FID), coupled with 68kg in olympic weight plates and a 7ft, 20kg olympic barbell allow you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The perfect combination for setting up that heavy duty, flexible home gym.
The 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, barbell storage, along with full dual rail lat pull-down / low row attachment and / or cable crossover attachments.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
- 1240mm (W) x 1500mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 110kg
The 360 Strength Folding Flat Incline Decline FID Bench
The 360 Strength Folding Flat Incline Decline FID Bench (360S-FOLD-FID) is a strong, stable and convenient workout bench, perfect for home use. Perform all of your favorite bench exercises such as bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, military press, bent over rows, flyes and many other free weight exercises then simply fold up the bench and store it in your wardrobe or under the bed.
The 360S-FOLD-FID FID bench has high density foam in the backrest which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout. Combined with a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest you can workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!. Adaptable, convenient and easy to use whenever you need it and can be stored away when not in use.
This bench is perfect to combine with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Folds down for easy storage
- Gun rack style selector offering easy adjustment - six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 50mm x 70mm oval tubing
- 240kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Dimensions: 1450L x 450H x 430W
- Dimensions when folded: 1160L x 230H x 430W
- Width of the bench pad: 30cm
360 Strength 7ft, 700lb 20kg Olympic Barbell
The 360 Strength Economy Olympic 7ft barbell, loaded with with 4 brass bushes is a heavy duty bar, rated to 700lb. With 50mm diameter free-rotating sleeves, it's compatible with any Olympic plates and features a heavy nickel plate finish and double circlip end.
It comes securely packaged in a poly bag, within sturdy cardboard tube, and is supplied with a pair of spring collars.
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Weight Rating: 700lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 30mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.5 – 50.5mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Nickel Plate
- Shaft length (b/w sleeves): 1300mm
- Sleeve material: Nickel Plate
- Knurling: Fine, grippy
- 4 brass bushes
- Double circlip end with endcap
- Supplied with spring collars
Barbell upgrades are available via the drop down menu above.
360 Strength Olympic Rubber Coated Weight Plates
The 360 Strength weight plates are made from cast-iron and coated in a 3mm black rubber skin that provides an added degree of protection for both the plates and anything they come into contact with, be that a body, a floor, wall or another plate.
All plates at increments of five kilograms and upwards are molded with handles that not only gives them an attractive appearance, but it also makes them easier to handle and carry, whether you want to fit them to a bar or use them for lunges, presses or a variety of other exercises.
The plate center hole houses is a stainless steel insert that is pressed and flared - like bumper plates - to ensure they will never come loose. All plates have the weight in KG and LB embossed on both sides, and are compatible with Olympic barbells with 50mm sleeves.
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- 51mm diameter hole.
- Pressed and Flared stainless steel center bushing.
- Can be used with all olympic bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- Each weight plate from 5kg and above has triple grip handles (tri-grip plate) to allow for one handed pickup, loading and training
- The rubber coating on the plates protects both the plate and your floor from accidental dropping or scratching the floor, as well as adding extra grip when handling for safety
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size in KG and LB embossed in the mould of the plate
The included weight plates are:
- 2 by 15kg plates (30kg)
- 2 by 10kg plates (20kg)
- 2 by 5kg plates (10kg)
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg) - solid plates
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg) - solid plates