The 360 Strength Folding Flat Incline Decline FID Bench (360S-FOLD-FID) is a strong, stable and convenient workout bench, perfect for home use. Perform all of your favorite bench exercises such as bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, military press, bent over rows, flyes and many other free weight exercises then simply fold up the bench and store it in your wardrobe or under the bed.
The 360S-FOLD-FID FID bench has high density foam in the backrest which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout. Combined with a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest you can workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!. Adaptable, convenient and easy to use whenever you need it and can be stored away when not in use.
This bench is perfect to combine with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Folds down for easy storage
- Gun rack style selector offering easy adjustment - six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 50mm x 70mm oval tubing
- 240kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Dimensions: 1450L x 450H x 430W
- Dimensions when folded: 1160L x 230H x 430W
- Width of the bench pad: 30cm