Designed for those serious about their training, the combination of the Commercial Rated, CAD designed, laser cut and robot welded 1RM Squat Rack and 1RM IPF Spec Flat Bench with double powdercoating, double stitching, rip stop vinyl and a whopping 450kg rating allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The perfect pairing for setting up a new heavy duty gym, or adding to an existing workout space.
1RM 1.8m Commercial Squat Rack
The 1RM Commercial Squat Racks cater to all lifters. With 11-gauge (3mm), 75mm x 75mm steel uprights and 50mm x 80mm base, this heavy duty power rack is perfect for any environment where high quality and safety is demanded – from studios, apartments, home gyms and club and school weight rooms to full function strength and conditioning facilities.
As a part of the modular 1RM range, the system is customisable to suit all needs. Add a set of spotter arms, a dip horn, barbell storage, landmines, band pegs, jammer arms or more to further extend the rack’s functionality.
- 75x75mm, 11 gauge (3mm) steel uprights with laser cut numbers
- 50x80mm, 11 gauge (3mm) base with 8mm brace plates
- 1 x PAIR of easy-on, easy-off elite j-hooks with HDPE plastic inserts included
- Floor mount braces on the feet
- 50kg total unit weight
- All structural bolts are included (excluding any bolts required to mount to floor)
- Textured matte black powdercoat
- Over 25 possible variations, including:
- Spotter arms
- Dip Horns
- Band Pegs
- Length: 1320mm
- Width: 1250mm
- Height: 1800mm
Please note you need at least 1m clearance either side for comfortable access when changing barbell plates when using with a 7ft barbell.
1RM recommends that you secure the Squat Rack to the floor if you are going to use this unit in a commercial facility.
The uprights can be fixed to a floor or structural surface using M12 or M16 size dynabolts / concrete screws (not supplied). Each rack four screws. The method used to install the system is dependent on the floor they are being affixed to and your preferred method. Any M12 or M16 fixing 75mm or longer is suitable for the intended purpose of functional training depending on the thickness of the flooring.
All bolts required to attach uprights to crossmembers and other accessories are included.
1RM Commercial Flat Incline Bench
The 1RM Commercial Flat Bench (1RM-CFB) is a heavy duty, commercial grade, flat bench with specifications that adhere to IPF measurements - perfect for home or commercial use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the 1RM flat bench has double powdercoat, double stitched seams and precision welding. Coupled with high density foam in the backrest that will not bottom out during your workout, and a simple, old school design, you’ll never need another flat bench.
Combine it with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Double stitched seams with blue trim
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam.
- Transport wheels and handle for easy movement.
- Foot for vertical storage
- 450kg weight capacity.
- Minimum assembly required.
- Footprint: 1200x 300mm
- Height: 440mm