The combination of the Inspire's FT1 Functional Trainer and FT1 FID Bench for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
The perfect pairing for setting up a new heavy duty home of commercial gym, or adding to an existing workout space.
Can be expanded to include additional 50LB weight stacks.
The Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer
The Inspire Fitness FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
The two standard 150lb (75kg) weight stacks can be upgraded to twin 200lb (100kg) weight stacks giving a combined weight of 400lbs or 200kg for all functions.
- Frame: Heavy duty rectangular and round tubular
- Powder Coat Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Instructional Flip Chart: Offers colour photos with over 40 different exercises right at your finger tips
- User-friendly Adjustments: The quick,one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than 30 height positions for all of your exercise needs
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
- Split Resistance: .5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements.
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 75kg Commercial Weight Stacks with solid guide rods and centre drilled weight plates
- Rotating Accessory Holder: Includes the Multi-Functional Belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Swing Handle, Tricep Rope, 2 x Single Handles and 2 x 5lb Add-On Weights
- Dimensions: Depth 117.5cm x Width 135cm x Height 203cm
- Multi-Functional Belt
- Easy Curl Bar
- Straight Bar
- Ankle Cuff
- Swing Handle
- Tricep Rope
- 2 x Single Handles
- 2 x 5lb add-on weights
- Exercise booklet
The Inspire FT1 boasts exceptional engineering, high quality linear and roller bearings, fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys, high strand low resistance soft coated cables, precision fabrication and premium grade coatings on all metal surfaces which only says one thing…. a super smooth machine with exceptional quality that will last a lifetime.
Warranty is 10 years in a commercial environment and lifetime for domestic use so you can rest assured this unit will operate at it's optimum you for as many years as you continue to train.
The Inspire FT1 FID Bench
The Inspire Fitness FT1 FID (Flat, Incline, Decline) adjustable bench is a commercial duty bench that can be used at multiple angles ensuring the correct body position on each exercise. 6 position comfort back pad for decline, flat & incline exercises. Weight capacity of 1000lbs (454kg).
A comfortable and strong weight bench for training the arms, shoulders, abdomen and legs. The backrest is very easily adjustable in six positions. The seat has three different positions. The handle on the front and the transport wheels on the rear of the bench makes it very easy to move. The Inspire Fitness FT1 Bench is ideal to combine with the Inspire Fitness FT1 home gym or any other Power Rack, Smith Machine or Squat Rack.
- Made of commercial-quality 11-gauge steel
- FT1 bench adjusts from a flat position all the way up to a full 90 degrees
- Multi-position bench offers multiple bench angles, including flat, incline, and military
- Heavy-duty, contoured Naugahyde pads for full body support
- Attachment sleeve for connecting leg extension or preacher curl accessory
- 11-gauge steel construction; base-mounted wheels for easy transport
- The bench is also equipped with heavy-duty, contoured Naugahyde pads that support your body during the workout
- Also outfitted with base-mounted wheels for easy transport