The Bodyworx EFX580 continues to deliver one of the best total body workouts as it targets both the upper and lower body simultaneously while working all the essential muscles that contribute to core stabilisation.
The low impact nature of the Bodyworx EFX580 makes it ideal for those users with sensitive joints as the trainer comfortably supports the legs throughout the increased 17” stride length of exercise while giving a more serious cardio workout.
The robust 7kg flywheel has been moved to the front, which causes the users stride to peak in a smoother, more natural elliptical motion. 16 levels of resistance provides the user with complete control of the intensity of their workout and feel the responsiveness of the machine with each step.
The increased robustness and stability of the EFX580 raises the maximum user weight to 120kg providing an even sturdier, stable exercise platform for the tallest and largest user looking for strength and reliability from their fitness equipment.
Includes Smart Phone & Tablet holder and Built-in-Receiver, and Console system LCD display.
- Console: Single extra large blue backlit LCD display that shows Speed, Distance, Calories, RPM, Count, WATT & Pulse.
- Smart Phone & Tablet holder.
- 17 Programs include: 7 pre-set programs, body fat programs, target heart rate programs, 3 heart rate control programs, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, RPM, Count, WATT, Pulse.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 16 Levels of resistance
- 7kg Flywheel
- Wireless pulse receiver plus hand pulse sensors
- Adjustable Slip Resistant Rubber Footplates
- 17″ stride length
- Heart Rate Control
- Max User Weight 120kg
- Set up dimensions: 174cm (L) x 69cm (W) x 164cm (H).
- Transportation wheels
- Boxed Product Weight 85kg
- Frame : Life time
- Parts : 3 Years
- Labour : 1 Year
Please note: this product is not always carried in stock, and in some cases may take up to 10 business days to dispatch.