LBF is a family-owned business that has grown over the past 12 years to be one of Australia’s largest strength and conditioning equipment importers and retailers, selling through our Shopify store and our showroom in Reservoir.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service and high quality products, a relevant product range and offer a friendly and exciting work environment, where every day is different.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Specialist who can grow our digital marketing channels and strategies across our brands. You’ll be a hungry, motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual who wants this job – not any job.
Working in a small business, no two days will be the same, and will be best suited to someone wanting to be involved in in all aspects of Marketing, Digital and Creative – from strategy and planning to development, execution, and analysis.
This role is a permanent, full-time position and is located in Reservoir in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, although we are happy to explore part-time and / or flexible work from home options with the right candidate.
- Experience in a similar role across retail, social media and EDM essential.
- A detailed knowledge of current trends and a passion to keep up to date with industry trends as well as changing social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Hands on experience in multiple social media accounts, EDM and e-commerce stores (Shopify experience an advantage).
- Experience working with external SEO and SEM agencies across the Google Analytics platform.
- Excellent content management and copywriting skills, including the ability to create branded photography, videography, design etc.
- Great writing ability, editing skills and a good eye for detail.
- A familiarity with ecommerce and the broader digital marketing landscape
- Proven time management and organisation skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- A high degree of self-management and ability to operate autonomously.
A passion and / or qualifications for health and fitness would also be highly advantageous.
What is on offer.
- Full-time employment with an established and successful brand
- A positive and collaborative team environment
- Flexible Home / Office options
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Amazing staff discounts on equipment
To be considered, you will need to submit an application telling us why you are the best fit for this role, along with a current CV. Feel free to be creative.
If this sounds like you, send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, or would like to chat about the role, give us a call on 03 9462 3943.