LBF is a family-owned business that has grown over the past 12 years to be one of Australia’s largest strength and conditioning equipment importers and retailers, selling through our Shopify store and our showroom in Reservoir.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service and high-quality products, a relevant product range and offer a friendly and exciting work environment, where every day is different.
We are looking for a proactive and digital-savvy Digital Content Creator/Videographer to join our team in a full-time role to creatively lead the charge in all content creation for our online and digital platforms.
This is a pivotal role for the LBF brands as you will be responsible for executing all areas of content creation and content management. This extends to Photography, Video, post-production editing and asset management. You will be the director of all things creative, executing an effective content strategy, whilst overseeing the physical and digital aspects of all outward-facing content and marketing assets.
- Create, edit, and produce engaging content for digital and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok, and EDMs (including repurposing media suitable for Facebook Ads)
- Maintain a strong presence online by staying up to date and knowledgeable in trends and creating relevant story content, including allocating time to dive into competitor analysis to further improve our internal media.
- Photograph and edit product stock for our e-commerce platforms
- Light graphic design tasks where required
- You may also write copy for, and schedule social media and EDM content across all brands according to the content calendar, subject to experience
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Be a creative thinker, self-driven, highly motivated and confident in your creative abilities
- Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Acute attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Professional communication skills to represent our brand in all day-to-day communications both internally and externally
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in photography/video and highly competent in areas of content creation. Ideally you will have some experience with copy writing.
- Ability to shoot and direct models & athletes
- Experience in a range of Mac & PC computers and software, including Adobe creative suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft office, Google-suite, etc.
- Proven experience in similar role with a broad scope of creative aspects
- Knowledge of gyms and gym equipment is advantageous but not essential
This role is a permanent, full-time position and is located in Reservoir in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, although we are happy to explore part-time and / or flexible work from home options with the right candidate.
Everyone’s story is different, and we understand you may not necessarily tick all of the role requirement boxes. But, if you have the drive and willingness to succeed, we’d love to hear from you. For us, the perfect candidate is one that is excited about the role and is passionate about what they know and what they want to achieve.
If this sounds like you then apply today by submitting through the Seek link below, or email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you want this job. Feel free to be creative.
If you have any questions, or would like to chat about the role, give us a call on 03 9462 3943.