The Impulse IF9305 Leg Extension machine helps users to train their quad muscles. Users choose an appropriate weight and adjust the roller pad to a suitable height, then extend their leg and rotate the arm of machine to effectively train their quadriceps. It features 16 different setting positions making it adaptable for a variety of different users while the tilted back pad eases pressure on the lower back whilst in the seated position.
The leg extension machine is specifically designed for entry level studios and commercial gyms and offers a complete functional package that is easy to maintain. The main plastic parts are made using injection moulding, while the ergonomic cushion, chest and back pads are made of polymer materials. The main frame is coated with environmentally friendly materials helping reduce scratching and increase corrosion resistance. The stainless-steel seat has been designed to prolong the service life and is made easy to adjust.
The specially designed pads have different angles to allow them to suit different users to target muscles with greater effect through a full range of motion. Using this type of machine can be more comfortable than bodyweight exercises and the ergonomically designed handlebars made of TPV materials make it more comfortable and safer to use.
- 4 weight stack options
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- 50 x 100mm tube
- 2.5mm tube thickness
- Translucent half shroud made of ABS materials
- Ergonomically designed handles made of TPV materials
- Adjustable back pad and rollers
- 16 position settings
- Assembled dimensions: 115 (L) x 105 (W) x 153 (H) cm
- Total Weight (160lb stack version): 170kg
- Total Weight (200lb) stack version): 188kg
- Total Weight (235lb) stack version): 204kg
- Total Weight (295lb) stack version): 230kg