The Impulse IF9322 Vertical Row/Lat Pulldown Machine is designed to train upper body muscles in the back, shoulder, and arms regions through lat pulldowns and vertical row movements. As one of the fundamental strength training pieces of equipment in gyms today it offers users a dual form of training for precise upper body workouts/upper body strength.
It features an adjustable thigh pad, footplates for support during exercise, and has a comfortable seat pad designed to improve posture. Doubling up as two machines in one it not only adds variety to training but gives users the ability to complete supersets without having to change machines.
The Dual Vertical Row/Lat Pulldown is designed for entry level studios and commercial gyms and offers a complete functional package that is easy to maintain.
- 4 weight stack options
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- 50 x 100mm tube
- 2.5mm tube thicknesss
- Translucent half shroud made of ABS materials
- Ergonomically designed handles made of TPV materials
- Adjustable thigh pad
- Additional foot plate for support
- Assembled dimensions: 188 (L) x 122 (W) x 223 (H) cm
- Total Weight (160lb stack version): 170kg
- Total Weight (200lb) stack version): 188kg
- Total Weight (235lb) stack version): 204kg
- Total Weight (295lb) stack version): 230kg