The Impulse IF9301 Chest Press machine allows users to train their chest muscles and triceps. Users selects an appropriate weight and comfortable seating position, then push the handlebars to effectively train their chest muscles and arms. The assisted foot support allows users to control the weight stack from start to finish during exercise which helps to prevent injuries, while a dual hand grip design and adjustable seating position allows the chest press to accommodate different users types.
The chest press machine is specifically designed for entry level studios and commercial gyms and offers a complete functional package that is easy to maintain. The main plastic parts are made using injection moulding, while the ergonomic cushion, chest and back pads are made of polymer materials.
The specially designed pads have different angles to allow them to suit different users to target muscles with greater effect through a full range of motion. Using this type of machine can be more comfortable than bodyweight exercises and the ergonomically designed handlebars made of TPV materials make it more comfortable and safer to use.
- 4 weight stack options
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- 50 x 100mm tube
- 2.5mm tube thickness
- Translucent half shroud made of ABS materials
- Ergonomically designed handles made of TPV materials
- Dual handle grip design
- Assembled dimensions: 104 (L) x 136 (W) x 153 (H) cm
- Total Weight (160lb stack version): 162kg
- Total Weight (200lb) stack version): 180kg
- Total Weight (235lb) stack version): 198kg
- Total Weight (295lb) stack version): 225kg