The Impulse IF9332 Back Extension machine is designed for developing the middle and lower back muscles. The user chooses an appropriate weight and comfortable seat height, then uses the machine to extend the lower back to train their back muscles effectively. The multi-position footrest provides various ways for the user to target their back muscles while the design of the pad helps to eliminate spine pressure when in use.
The back extension machine is specifically designed for entry level studios and commercial gyms and offers a complete functional package that is easy to maintain. The main plastic parts are made using injection moulding, while the ergonomic cushion, chest and back pads are made of polymer materials. The main frame is coated with environmentally friendly materials helping reduce scratching and increase corrosion resistance. The stainless-steel seat has been designed to prolong the service life and is made easy to adjust.
The specially designed pads have different angles to allow them to suit different users to target muscles with greater effect through a full range of motion. Using this type of machine can be more comfortable than bodyweight exercises and the ergonomically designed handlebars made of TPV materials make it more comfortable and safer to use.
- 4 weight stack options
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- 50 x 100mm tube
- 2.5mm tube thickness
- Translucent half shroud made of ABS materials
- Ergonomically designed handles made of TPV materials
- Multiple position footrest
- Assembled dimensions: 112 (L) x 103 (W) x 153 (H) cm
- Total Weight (160lb stack version): 170kg
- Total Weight (200lb) stack version): 188kg
- Total Weight (235lb) stack version): 204kg
- Total Weight (295lb) stack version): 230kg