Make a bold statement in your gym with the fully loaded 360 Strength Power Rack, with lat pulldown attachment and plate storage attachment.
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
The Lat-Pulldown / Low Row attachment adds upper and lower plate-loaded cable system to the back of the rack, complete with solid steel lat bar and straight bar, and a knee bar.
The included Plate Storage Attachment was designed exclusively to fit the 360 Strength Power Rack - whether just the base rack, or the rack with attachments.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
Lat Pulldown / Low Row Attachment:
- Dual rail system for smooth movement
- Nylon bushings
- Pin Loaded - 100kg weight stack
- Solid Steel Lat pulldown bar and short straight bar
- Knee bar included
- Olympic or standard plates
- Spacing to suit Bumper Plates or weight plates
- Designed to fit the 360S-PC Power Rack
- Light Commercial Rating
- 1240mm (W) x 2000mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is kg
Note: Barbell and plates not included.