The 360 Strength Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates are durable and effective. Manufactured from cast-iron, they feature a heavy duty 3mm moulded rubber casing that will reduce the noise in your gym, and provide an added degree of protection for both the plates and anything they come into contact with, be that a body, a floor, wall or another plate.
The 0.5kg, 1.25kg and 2.5kg are a solid plate, with a raised edge to allow for easy handling and all sizes from 5kg and above are molded with three handles that not only gives them an attractive appearance, but it also makes them easier to handle and carry, whether you want to fit them to a bar or use them for lunges, presses or a variety of other exercises.
All plates have the weight in KG and LB embossed on both sides, and are compatible with Olympic barbells with 50mm sleeves.
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- 51mm diameter hole.
- Pressed and Flared stainless steel center bushing.
- Can be used with all olympic bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- The rubber coating on the plates protects both the plate and your floor from accidental dropping or scratching the floor, as well as adding extra grip when handling for safety
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size in KG and LB embossed in the mould of the plate
- Sold in PAIRS
360 Strength Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates are available in 0.5kg, 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg sizes, with the following dimensions:
|Plate Diameter (mm)
|Plate thickness (mm)