With genuine compliance of Australia's stringent fire regulations for commercial buildings , the Pro Rubber Gym Tile is ideal for all commercial gyms. 100% acceptance rate with building surveyors and councils nationwide.
Made to exacting standards with precision manufacturing processes, our Pro Rubber Gym Tiles utilise an extremely high 950kg/m3 density specification ensuring supreme performance & striking aesthetics. There is simply no equal when it comes to durability.
Suitable for areas with heavy weight impact and high traffic such as Gyms, PT studios, CrossFit Boxes and any area indoor or outdoor requiring a protective, durable, non-slip commercial flooring solution for weight training, they offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives.
The tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, ashphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a flat surface side by side and start to use them. Approx weight of each tile is 14kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Meets commercial building fire ratings compliance requirements (AS ISO 9239.1-2003)
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Take the floor with you when you move facilities.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles in abused areas without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Slip Resistant - High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet!
- Stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation - Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
- Shock-Absorbant – Ideal for high impact uses
- Easy Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum or mop with regular detergents.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture Origin: Malaysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Weight per tile: 14kg
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Hardness: 65 Shore A
Please note: Pallet delivery is required. Contact us for a postage quote.