Make a bold statement in your gym with the 360 Strength Power Rack with lat-pulldown and low row attachment.
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
The Lat-Pulldown / Low Row attachment adds upper and lower plate-loaded cable system to the back of the rack, capable of taking standard or olympic plates, complete with lat pulldown bar, short straight bar and a knee bar.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, barbell storage, along with full cable crossover attachment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
Lat Pulldown / Low Row Attachment:
- Dual rail system for smooth movement
- Nylon bushings
- Plate loaded - standard or olympic plates
- Lat pulldown bar, short straight bar and a knee bar included
- Rated to 180kg
- 1240mm (W) x 2000mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 160kg
Note: Barbell and plates not included.