The 1RM Cable machine - Rack Mounted is designed to bolt on to any 1RM Rig or Rack upright. Offering a 2:1 ratio 80kg or 130kg selectorised weight stack, with 2000lb rated tensile strength cables and sealed bearing machines aluminium pulleys, it's perfect for any environment where strength and quality are demanded.
Features include matte black textured powder coated steel frame, aircraft steel cables, and high quality machined aluminium pulley wheels. The little details also count with easy to adjust anodised aluminium pop pins, a magnetic selector pin with spring cables and band pegs for adding those incremental gains.
With the top four weight plates weighing 2.5kg, and the remaining plates weighing 5kg, it's suitable for all lifters from beginner to experienced.
This machine is also available as a wall mounted system, or free standing, stand alone machine or can be combined with other pieces from the 1RM Rig range to create a functional trainer rack, cable crossover machine, multi-function trainer and storage system or anything else you can dream up.
- 80kg steel machined weight stack
- Upgradable to 130kg
- 2:1 Pulley Ratio
- Heavy-duty rated cables
- Sealed bearing machined aluminium pulleys
- Magnetic selector pin with spring cable
- Band Peg attachments
- 280kg weight (80kg version)
- Lat pulldown and seated row attachments included
- Some assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 1146 (L) x 200 (W) x 2510 (H) mm
- Total Weight (80kg stack version): 280kg
- Total Weight (130kg stack version): 330kg