The Bodyworx AIC750 Spin Bike features an 18Kg Rear Positioned Flywheel with Belt Drive Mechanism that gives you a smooth "real feel" cycling workout which provides an even more engaging cycling experience more like to cycling outdoors.
The Bodyworx AIC750 Spin Bike also comes packed variety of available resistance options operated by a convenient gear lever handle so adjustments can be made easily but also controlled more consistently than a dial function resistance mechanism.
- Tension Control: 8 Level Manual Tension.
- Tension Brake: Yes (Leather).
- Console: LCD display which show Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Estimated Calorie Burn & RPM.
- Built in Receiver: Yes.
- Seat: Quick release Pop-pin with up/down as well as forward/back adjustment.
- Handlebar: Dipped Handlebar with quick release Pop-pin with up/down as well as forward/back adjustment.
- Pedals: Aluminium, self balancing with adjustable strap.
- Saddle: PU Race Saddle.
- Flywheel: 18KG.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge.
- Crank: 3 piece Crank /170mm.
- Transmission: Belt Drive.
- Assembled Dimensions: 143cm (L) x 52cm (W) x 135cm (H).
- Weight Capacities:
- Maximum User Weight: 150KG (330.6 LBS).
- Console included.
- Transportation Wheels.