It features a simplified monitor and differs from our dual-rail machines with its unique aluminum mono-rail. The patented WaterFlyWheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics of a boat moving across the water, and creates a wave-like sound that is engaging, mesmerizing and feels like the real thing!
The unique geometry of the A1 Studio rowing machine makes it easy to row with good technique, even for a beginner rower, and the quality construction provides a natural, fluid connection with every stroke. Additionally, the A1 Studio features the A1 Monitor - a simple quick start monitor.
**Please note that this machine is not always carried in store, and may incur up to a week delay in dispatch.
- Provides a superb aerobic work-out.
- Exercises every major muscle group in the body.
- Benefits heart and lungs with superb cardiovascular conditioning.
- Is a time-efficient form of exercise and an excellent stress-reliever.
- Is weight-supporting and non-jarring and so is ideal for rehabilitative exercise.
- It can be a very effective fat burning and weight loss exercise.
- It is a lifelong exercise, suitable for people of all ages.
- It provides a smooth, rhythmic movement that is both safe and enjoyable.
Studio A1 Features:
- American Ash wood with Black coated aluminum mono rail.
- Honey oak stain and finished in danish oil
- Minimal noise
- Intensity Units: M/A, MPH. Time/500km, Time/2km, Watts, Cal/hr
- Workout programs: Distance & Time
Easy to Store
- Can be stored standing in a closet or corner.
- Built-in caster wheels make it easy for one person to move.
- Length 210cm
- Width 55cm
- Height 50cm
- Weight of Machine 27kg (44kg with full water tank)
- Maximum User Weight 225kg
- Commercial warranty
- Frame: 5 years
- Components: 3 years