The 360 Strength Wall Mounted Single Chin-up Bar System allows you to do some of the most functional upper body exercises possible: chin-ups and pull-ups and there are countless varieties of both chin-ups and pull-ups – different grips, hand positions, leg positions, body angles, levels of explosiveness etc. You can build phenomenal upper back, shoulder and grip strength and power with nothing more than a simple bar and your own bodyweight.
Also perfect for:
- Challenging core exercises such as windscreen wipers and leg raises.
- Hanging to train grip, stretch your back and decompress your discs.
- Performing a range of upper back and shoulder prehab and mobility exercises such as hanging shrugs and thoracic extensions.
- An anchor point for bands, rings, ropes or TRX.
- Storage space for equipment like bands and ropes to keep them out of the way when not in use.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Matte black textured powdercoated finish
- Bar Diameter: 30mm
- Adjustable bar depth from wall (610, 690 or 770mm)
- Unit size: 855 x 1220 x 500mm (WxLxH)
- Load: 200kg per cell
- Weight: 10kgs
- Commercial grade
This unit cannot be installed onto the wall by itself. It must be paired with the 360 Strength Wall Mounted Single Chin-up Bar to create multiple bay chin-up system.
The chin-bar requires wall mounting, so there must be access to a load bearing surface in order to attach onto the wall, using M10 or M12 dynabolts / concrete screws / screws, dependent on your surface and your preferred method.