Tempo bicycles deliver a smooth, comfortable workout on a stable, durable platform. Magnetic resistance is quiet and trouble-free.
The Step-Thru seat design makes it easy for anyone to get started. Adjustable rear stabiliser provides extra stability.
The Tempo U3200 Upright Exercise Bike is a sturdy auto resistance bike with 21 pre-set programs, a colour console, and 7kg flywheel
- 16-Level computer-controlled magnetic Tension
- Smooth and silent operation
- 3 Piece crank for extra strength and reliability
- Weighted 7.0kg flywheel for smoother motion
- Oversized Colour LCD Window shows Time, Speed, RPM, Distance, Calories, Body Fat, Watt and Heart Rate
- 21 programs (1 x Manual, 1 x Target, 10 x Preset, 3 x HRC (Heart Rate Control), 4 x User Defined , 1 x Watt, 1 x Body Fat Test
- Hand Pulse Sensors on handlebars
- Seat Adjustment Up/Down and Fore/Aft
- Adjustable Handlebar angle
- Built-in Transport Wheels for easy movement
- Weighted Self Balancing pedals with Adjustable Strap
- Maximum User Weight 130kg
Home Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty, 2 Year Parts Warranty, and 1 Year Labor Warranty
Tempo, Treo and Horizon Exercise Bikes:
Tempo, Treo and Horizon exercise bikes are available in various models from upright to recumbent and spin bikes to suit all requirements. To find out more about the full range, including the Comfort r, Comfort 7, Comfort 5, Comfort 3, Para Pro, B309, B901 and more, give us a ring on 03 9462 3943 or email us at email@example.com.