Perfect to set-up a home gym or studio, this pack combines the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack and FID bench, with a commercial, 7ft 20kg hard chrome plated 8 bearing bar, and 150kg in PRO bumper plates, small change plates, 14 commercial grade rubber tiles and a Horizon Omega Z 3.0 HP treadmill - the perfect set-up to allow you to perform your training safely and securely.
The ultimate combination for setting up or upgrading that heavy duty, flexible home gym or studio.
This package includes:
- 1 x 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack (360S-PC)
1 x 360 Strength Heavy Duty FID Bench (360S-GFID)
1 x 7ft, 20kg Commercial Hard Chrome 8 Bearing Olympic Barbell
- 1 x pair nylon locking barbell collars
1 x 150kg PRO Bumper Plate set
- 2x1.25kg and 2x2.5kg rubber coated weight plates
- 1 x Bumper Plate and Bar Storage Tree
- 14 x commercial grade, 15mm rubber tiles
1 x Horizon Omega Z Treadmill 3.0 HP
The 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, band pegs, barbell storage, along with full dual rail lat pull-down / low row attachment and / or cable crossover attachments.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
- 1240mm (W) x 1500mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 110kg
The 360 Strength Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench
The 360 Strength Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench (360S-GFID) is a heavy duty, fully adjustable bench, perfect for home or light commercial use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the 360 Strength FID bench has a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest that allows you to workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. This is combined with a high density foam backrest, which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout.
Combine it with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut gun rack style selector offering six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Fully adjustable backrest from Decline to Incline (90 degrees)
- Fully adjustable seat
- Independent seat and backrest pivot - each on heavy duty bushings
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 70mm x 50mm x 2mm thick steel
- 275kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Assembled: 1364mm (L) x 575mm (W) x 510mm (H)
- Net weight 27kg
The Weights Pack
The included weights pack contains a 7ft, 20kg PRO Olympic barbell with 8 needle bearings, nylon locking collars, 150kg in virgin rubber bumper plates, 1.25kg and 2.5kg change plates and a block of chalk.
The barbell is:
A high quality, durable Olympic Training Bar, the PRO Series 20kg Olympic Hard Chrome Barbell is perfect for all styles of lifting, whether at home, studio or gym. Rated to 907kg, this barbell has 8 needle bearings and 2 brass bushes with dual clipped ends and standard dimensions for use with existing plates, or 360 Strength premium and standard bumpers and plates. Designed for everyday use, the 360 Strength PRO 20kg Olympic Barbell will stand up to huge lifts with confidence.
- Weight Rating: 2000lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.8 – 50mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Black Hard Chrome
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
- Sleeve coating: Hard Chrome
- Knurling: Light Coarse
- 8 needle bearings & 2 bushes
- Tensile strength: 215,000PSI
- Weight variation: within 100g
The plates are:
Built for precision and durability but with a budget in mind, our PRO bumper plates are a high performance plate without the premium price. These plates are precision calibrated and are made from 100% natural rubber of the highest quality available, with small stainless steel insert in the center. Thicker than our competition plates, they are still thinner than most bumper plates on the market, meaning you’ll fit more on the bar.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.40mm (IWF standard) so they’ll fit all regular Olympic weightlifting bars with the tightest tolerance possible to reduce movement and damage.
- Rubber hardness- 88 Shore A
- Centre hub- Steel with chrome plating
- Colored stripe in traditional IWF colours for immediate identification of weights while on the bar.
- Exacting tolerances of +/- 1% of claimed weight
- Low odour.
- Virgin Rubber, proprietary rubber additives, steel and zinc.
- Warranty : 3 Years*
- 5kg: 24mm (Black plate, white text, no stripe)
- 10kg: 37mm (Black plate, green text and green stripe)
- 15kg: 48mm (Black plate, yellow text and yellow stripe)
- 20kg: 59mm (Black plate, blue text and blue stripe)
- 25kg: 69mm (Black plate, red text and red stripe)
The included rubber coated weight plates (change plates) are calibrated to 3% and have pressed and flared stainless centers that won't come loose with regular use. Please note that the style of weight plate may vary from that shown.
The quantities are:
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg)
The Storage Tree
Keep your gym safe, clean and clutter free by storing your bumper plates on the 360 Strength Bumper Plate Storage Rack with Barbell Storage (360S-BPSRB). Ideal for storage of your Bumper Plates, Change Plates and Olympic Weight Plates and up to four olympic bars. Place close to your racks or rig system for easy access to all your plates.
No more kicking your toes on plates and bars scattered all over the gym floor, the 360 Strength Bumper Plate Storage Rack with Barbell Storage is a fantastic addition to any commercial or domestic gym environment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- 250mm chrome weight posts
- Commercial grade
- Spacing designed to house 450mm bumper plates
- Hold all bumper plates, change plates and olympic weight plates
- Size/Thickness of plates will affect storage capacity available
- 36kg net weight
- 6 x Plate Holders
- 4 x Olympic Bar Holders
- 1270mm (H) x 660mm (W) x 700mm (D)
- Some assembly required
Made to exacting standards with precision manufacturing processes, our Classic Rubber Gym Tiles utilise an extremely high 950kg/m3 density specification ensuring supreme performance & striking aesthetics. There is simply no equal when it comes to durability. Suitable for areas with heavy weight impact and high traffic such as Gyms, PT studios, CrossFit Boxes and any area indoor or outdoor requiring a protective, durable, non-slip commercial flooring solution for weight training, they offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives.
The tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, ashphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a flat surface side by side and start to use them. Approx weight of each tile is 14kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Take the floor with you when you move facilities.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles in abused areas without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Slip Resistant – High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet!
- Stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation – Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
- Shock-Absorbant – Ideal for high impact uses
- Easy Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum or mop with regular detergents.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture Origin: Malaysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Weight per tile: 14kg
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Hardness: 65 Shore A
Horizon Omega Z Treadmill
The Omega combines clean design and essential programming for a simple, smart exercise experience that fits your home. Exclusive Pulse Train Programming delivers a challenging, engaging workout that leads to measurable cardiovascular improvement. Crisp design and an open frame create a minimalistic aesthetic that’s as impressive as it is understated, and an intuitive console provides clear feedback to make sure nothing stands between you and your ideal workout.
- Motor: 3 CHP Digital Drive Motor
- Running Area: 53 x 140cm
- Cushioning: Variable Response Cushioning
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 20 km/h
- Incline Range: 0 - 12%
- Programs: Console: Pulse Train (Pulse 1, Pulse 2, Pulse 3, Pulse 4), Calories (300k, 500k, 700k), Interval (Speed Interval, Peak Interval), Performance (Weight Loss), Heart Rate (Target HR, % Target HR), Step (5000, 10000), Distance (1k, 5k, 10k), Custom (Custom 1) FitDisplay App: Beat, Contest, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calories Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
- Dimensions: 183L x 89W x 147H cm
- Folded Dimensions: 103L x 89W x 169H cm
- User Weight Capacity: 159 kg
- Product Weight: 93kg
- Heart Rate: Contact Grips and Wireless Receiver
- Frame + Motor: 5 years
- Other Parts (includes paint/coatings, cables and leads): 2 Years
- Labour: 1 Year
Some assembly required.