Great set-up for training at home, or in your studio, this pack combines the 360 Strength Squat Stands, with a 7ft 20kg bar with 4 x needle bearings and nylon locking collars, 100kg in integrated bumper plates, change plates, 4 commercial grade rubber tiles and a block of chalk to make sure you don't lose your grip on the bar.
This package includes:
- 360 Strength Squat Stands (360S-HOSQUAT)
- 360 Strength 7ft, 20kg Nickel plated olympic barbell with 4 x needle bearings(360S-OBN7)
- 1 x pair nylon locking barbell collars
- 100kg Integrated Bumper Plate set
- 2x1.25kg and 2x2.5kg rubber coated weight plates
- 4 x commercial grade, 15mm rubber tiles
- 1 x block of chalk
The 360 Strength Squat Stands
The 360 Strength Squat Stands (360S-HOSQUAT) have a heavy duty steel frame and are perfect for home or light commercial use. Finished in a textured matte black powdercoat, the stands include adjustable height uprights and spotter arms, additional bracing and easy to use locking pins making them strong, durable and easy to use and adjust.
Designed with central weight load distribution, the wide base, and central upright makes the stands incredibly stable both loaded and unloaded, and very difficult to tip over.
The 360S-HOSQUAT Squat Racks are extremely versatile and can easily be used in conjunction with any of the 360 Strength flat and FID benches.
- Height adjustable bar supports.
- Height adjustable safety supports.
- HDPE barbell protection pad on uprights
- Suitable for heights up to 200cm.
- Adjustable to any width.
- Can be used with a bench to perform Bench Press etc.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish.
- Quick and easy adjustments.
- Get a great workout with one of the strongest and most versatile squat racks available.
- 160kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required.
The weights pack:
The included weights pack contains a 7ft, 20kg nickel plated olympic barbell with 4 needle bearings, nylon locking collars, 100kg in crumb rubber bumper plates and 1.25kg and 2.5kg change plates.
This 7ft Olympic barbell is:
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Weight Rating: 700lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.5 – 50.5mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Nickel Plate
- Shaft length (b/w sleeves): 1300mm
- Sleeve material: Nickel Plate
- Knurling: Fine, grippy
- Knurling Marks: IPF / IWF with no center knurl
- 4 needle bearings & 2 bushes
- Double circlip end with endcap
The plates are:
These extremely durable integrated 360 Strength bumper plates are made from recycled rubber and fused at a high temperature to create a strong, but economical bumper plate.
This package includes TWO 5kg, TWO 10kg, TWO 15kg and TWO 20kg integrated bumper plates.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.60mm
- Traditional IWF coloured virgin rubber flecks and text embossing, allowing immediate identification of weights.
- Tolerances of +/- 3% per plate
- Stainless Steel Disc insert
- 5kg: 35mm (Grey fleck)
- 10kg: 60mm (Green fleck)
- 15kg: 75mm (Yellow fleck)
- 20kg: 80mm (Blue fleck)
The included rubber coated weight plates are calibrated to 3% and have pressed and flared stainless centers that won't come loose with regular use. The quantities are:
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg - solid plates with no handles)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg - solid plates with no handles)
Made to exacting standards with precision manufacturing processes, our Classic Rubber Gym Tiles utilise an extremely high 950kg/m3 density specification ensuring supreme performance & striking aesthetics. There is simply no equal when it comes to durability. Suitable for areas with heavy weight impact and high traffic such as Gyms, PT studios, CrossFit Boxes and any area indoor or outdoor requiring a protective, durable, non-slip commercial flooring solution for weight training, they offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives.
The tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, ashphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a flat surface side by side and start to use them. Approx weight of each tile is 14kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Take the floor with you when you move facilities.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles in abused areas without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Slip Resistant – High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet!
- Stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation – Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
- Shock-Absorbant – Ideal for high impact uses
- Easy Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum or mop with regular detergents.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture Origin: Malaysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Weight per tile: 14kg
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Hardness: 65 Shore A