Perfect to set-up a home gym or studio, this pack combines the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack with lat-pulldown and low row attachment, FID bench, 7ft 20kg bar, and 150kg in integrated bumepr plates, change plates, rubber hex dumbbells, cable attachments and 9 commercial grade rubber tiles to allow you to perform a complete range of barbell, dumbbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The perfect combination for setting up or upgrading that heavy duty, flexible home gym or studio.
This package includes:
- 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack (360S-PC)
- 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack Lat Pulldown / Low Row Attachment (360S-PCL)
- 360 Strength Heavy Duty FID Bench (360S-FID)
- 7ft, 20kg Olympic Barbell with 4 bushings (360S-OB7)
- 1 x pair nylon locking barbell collars
- 150kg Integrated Bumper Plate set
- 2x1.25kg and 2x2.5kg rubber coated weight plates
- 9 x commercial grade, 15mm rubber tiles
- Rubber Hex Dumbbells in 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg
- 1 x Tricep Rope
- 1 x Close Grip Triangle
- 1 x Foam Squat Pad
The 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack with Lat-Pulldown / Low Row Attachment
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
The Lat-Pulldown / Low Row attachment adds upper and lower plate-loaded cable system to the back of the rack, capable of taking standard or olympic plates, complete with lat pulldown bar, short straight bar and a knee bar.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, barbell storage, along with full cable crossover attachment.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
Lat Pulldown / Low Row Attachment:
- Dual rail system for smooth movement
- Nylon bushings
- Plate loaded - standard or olympic plates
- Lat pulldown bar, short straight bar and a knee bar included
- Rated to 180kg
- 1240mm (W) x 2000mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 160kg
Also included are a Tricep Rope and Close Grip Triangle for added versatility, and a foam barbell squat pad.
The 360 Strength Flat /Incline/Decline Bench :
The 360 Strength Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench (360S-FID) is a heavy duty, fully adjustable bench, perfect for home or light commercial use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the 360 Strength FID bench has a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest that allows you to workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. This is combined with a high density foam backrest, which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout.
Combine it with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
Couple with the 360 Strength Leg Extension (360S-LEGA) and / or Preacher Curl (360S-ARMA) to add further variability to your workouts.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut gun rack style selector offering six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Fully adjustable backrest from Decline to Incline (90 degrees)
- Fully adjustable seat
- Independent seat and backrest pivot - each on heavy duty bushings
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 70mm x 50mm x 2mm thick steel
- 275kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Backrest: 900mm long x 300mm wide x 70mm thick
- Assembled: 1550mm (L) x 550mm (W) x 500mm (H)
- Net weight 27kg
The weights pack:
The included weights pack contains a 7ft, 20kg nickel plated olympic barbell with 4 brass bushings, nylon locking collars, 150kg in crumb rubber bumper plates and 1.25kg and 2.5kg change plates.
This 7ft Olympic barbell is:
- Weight Rating: 700lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 30mm
- Sleeve length: 410mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Nickel plate
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
- Knurling: Light Coarse, with center knurl
- 4 brass bushings
The plates are:
These extremely durable integrated 360 Strength bumper plates are made from recycled rubber and fused at a high temperature to create a strong, but economical bumper plate.
This package includes TWO 5kg, TWO 10kg, TWO 15kg, TWO 20kg and TWO 25kg integrated bumper plates.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.60mm
- Traditional IWF coloured virgin rubber flecks and text embossing, allowing immediate identification of weights.
- Tolerances of +/- 3% per plate
- Stainless Steel Disc insert
- 5kg: 35mm (Grey fleck)
- 10kg: 60mm (Green fleck)
- 15kg: 75mm (Yellow fleck)
- 20kg: 80mm (Blue fleck)
- 25kg: 95mm (Red fleck)
The included rubber coated weight plates are calibrated to 3% and have pressed and flared stainless centers that won't come loose with regular use. The quantities are:
- 2 by 2.5kg plates (5kg - solid plates with no handles)
- 2 by 1.25kg plates (2.5kg - solid plates with no handles)
Made to exacting standards with precision manufacturing processes, our Classic Rubber Gym Tiles utilise an extremely high 950kg/m3 density specification ensuring supreme performance & striking aesthetics. There is simply no equal when it comes to durability. Suitable for areas with heavy weight impact and high traffic such as Gyms, PT studios, CrossFit Boxes and any area indoor or outdoor requiring a protective, durable, non-slip commercial flooring solution for weight training, they offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives.
The tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, ashphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a flat surface side by side and start to use them. Approx weight of each tile is 14kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% upcycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Take the floor with you when you move facilities.
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles in abused areas without requiring to replace your entire floor.
- Slip Resistant – High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet!
- Stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation – Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
- Shock-Absorbant – Ideal for high impact uses
- Easy Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum or mop with regular detergents.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty.
- Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 15mm
- Colour: Black
- Manufacture Origin: Malaysia
- Density: 950kg/m3
- Weight per tile: 14kg
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Hardness: 65 Shore A
Rubber Hex Dumbbells:
Rubber Hex Dumbbells are made for everyday gym use, and ergonomically designed for a snug fit in the hand. Featuring a chrome contoured and knurled grip handle and a fixed rubber head, Rubber Hex Dumbbells are suitable for home or commercial use. The rubber heads ensure low noise and protect your floor, while the hex shaped head prevents gym injury from accidental roll off.
Included are: ONE PAIR of 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg rubber hex dumbbells.
- Ergonomically designed knurled chrome contour handles for added comfort.
- Embossed weight identification in kg.
- Premium quality rubber coated Hex Dumbbells.
- Contoured chrome handles.
- Hexagonal ends to prevent rolling.
- One-piece forged construction.
- Suitable for home or commercial use.