The deadlift is the ultimate test of overall body strength. While most people perform deadlifts using a straight Olympic bar, more and more people are starting to use the hex bar for deadlifts, which is a hexagon-shaped bar that you stand in the middle of.
It’s often referred to as a “trap bar,” since many bodybuilders do shrugs with it. Use the hex bar for going heavier
on deadlifts as well to reduce stress on the lower back.
- Patented flat pack design, easy for assembly & efficient for transportation.
- Chromed sleeves & matt black powder coated finish for a comfortable grip.
- 30mm (diameter) for grips & 50mm (diameter) sleeves for olympic plates.
- Grips are 60cm apart & the bar is 160cm in total length.
- Bar weight: 32kg
- Maximum weight capacity: 453.5kg
Assembled Dimensions: 160cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 16cm (H).