The Impulse Lat Pulldown / Low Row Station (IFLATM) is a great addition to any space. This package also includes tricep rope and close grip triangle cable attachments, olympic sleeve adapters and 70kg in rubber coated olympic weight plates. The perfect way to add a lat pull down & seated row station into your home gym or studio space!
Impulse Lat Pulldown / Low Row Station
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable grey powdercoated finish
- Dual Rail rail system with nylon bushes
- Dual cable - no changing cables
- Plate loaded
- Lat pulldown bar and short straight bar included
- Thick, comfortable seat pad
- Comfortable, multi-position 8" foam rollers lock you in position for high pulley lat work
- Seated Row Foot Brace for low pulley lat work
- Light commercial rating - max user rating 150kg
- 729mm (W) x 1440mm (D) x 2101mm (H)
Plus a tricep rope and close grip triangle.
360 Strength Olympic Rubber Coated Weight Plates
The 360 Strength weight plates are made from cast-iron and coated in a 3mm black rubber skin that provides an added degree of protection for both the plates and anything they come into contact with, be that a body, a floor, wall or another plate.
All plates at increments of five kilograms and upwards are molded with handles that not only gives them an attractive appearance, but it also makes them easier to handle and carry, whether you want to fit them to a bar or use them for lunges, presses or a variety of other exercises.
The plate center hole houses is a stainless steel insert that is pressed and flared - like bumper plates - to ensure they will never come loose. All plates have the weight in KG and LB embossed on both sides, and are compatible with Olympic barbells with 50mm sleeves.
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- 51mm diameter hole.
- Pressed and Flared stainless steel center bushing.
- Can be used with all olympic bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- Each weight plate from 5kg and above has triple grip handles (tri-grip plate) to allow for one handed pickup, loading and training
- The rubber coating on the plates protects both the plate and your floor from accidental dropping or scratching the floor, as well as adding extra grip when handling for safety
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size in KG and LB embossed in the mould of the plate
The included weight plates are:
- 2 by 20kg plates (40kg)
- 2 by 10kg plates (20kg)
- 2 by 5kg plates (10kg)