The Impulse Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench (IF2011) is a heavy duty, fully adjustable bench, perfect for home use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the Impulse FID bench has a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest that allows you to workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. This is combined with a high density foam backrest, which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout.
This bench is perfect to combine with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable powdercoated finish
- Fully adjustable backrest from Decline to Incline (90 degrees) - 7 angles
- Fully adjustable seat
- Independent seat and backrest pivot
- Extra thick 3" Duracraft-padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard vinyl
- A foot hold down bar
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- 312kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Net weight 30kg