The 360 Strength Crumb Rubber Bumper Plates made from recycled rubber and fused at a high temperature to create a strong, but economical bumper plate, featuring a brightly colored fleck to make their size easily identifiable.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.60mm
- Traditional IWF coloured virgin rubber flecks and text embossing, allowing immediate identification of weights.
- Rubber hardness- 75 Shore A
- Centre hub- Stainless Steel
- Tolerances of +/- 3% per plate
- Steel Disc insert to keep width down
- Weight embossed in KG
- 5kg: 35mm (Grey fleck)
- 10kg: 60mm (Green fleck)
- 15kg: 75mm (Yellow fleck)
- 20kg: 80mm (Blue fleck)
- 25kg: 95mm (Red fleck)
- Type: Manufacturing Fault
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Environment: Domestic Use Only
- To be covered: bumpers must be used with a suitable Olympic barbell and high impact absorbing Olympic Lifting platform
- Does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damages, surface scratches, chipping
- Drying out or cracking from overexposure to UV rays
- Improper Use
- As with most crumb rubber plates, this manufacturing process can sometimes create minor aesthetic imperfections which in no way will impact their high performance.