The Body Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is set to a 7-degree reversed pitch which allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine.
User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand free weight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines.
The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry.
- Commercial Rating
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 cross member lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Free-weight gun rack system with 14 lift off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 11kg It’s ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 5mm x 75mm mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the free-weight barbell workout center.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- Olympic style plates only
- Weight plates not included
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 66" x 64" x 83"