The W8PL8 standard weight plates are made from cast iron and coated in a thick grey hammertone paint that provides an added degree of protection for both the plates and anything they come into contact with, be that a body, a floor, wall or another plate.
All plates are molded with handles that not only gives them an attractive appearance, but it also makes them easier to handle and carry, whether you want to fit them to a bar or use them for lunges, presses or a variety of other exercises.
These plates have the weight in KG embossed on both sides, and are compatible with standard barbells with sleeves up to 29mm in diameter.
This purchase price is for ONE (1) 5kg cast iron standard sized weight plate.
- Designed for full commercial gym use
- 30mm diameter hole
- Tolerance +/- 3%
- Can be used with all standard bars and plate loaded gyms and single station machines.
- Each weight plate has triple grip handles (tri-grip plate) to allow for one handed pickup, loading and training
- Each plate is kilogram weighted with weight size embossed in the mould of the plate
- One-piece forged construction.
Plates available in 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 7.5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg, with the following dimensions:
||Plate Diameter (mm)
||Plate thickness (mm)