Designed for home or studio use, the heavy duty combination of 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack and Flat / Incline / Decline (FID) Bench (360S-FID) with a 90 degree incline and decline setting allow you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The 360 Strength Power Rack and FID Bench are the perfect pairing for setting up a new heavy duty gym, or adding to an existing workout space on a budget.
The 360 Strength Heavy Duty Power Rack
Designed for home or studio use, the 360 Strength 360S-PC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with four heavy duty custom j-hooks, laser cut numbers on the uprights, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a textured, blemish-free surface with a matte black powdercoat.
High quality heavy gauge steel, thick steel reinforcement brackets, flat bolt down capable footing and close hole adjustments provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include front spotter arms, band pegs, barbell storage, along with full dual rail lat pull-down / low row attachment and / or cable crossover attachments.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel 60mm x 60mm tube construction
- Laser cut numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Close hole spacing for increased accuracy
- Multi-grip chin up bar- can be inverted to reduce overall rack height
- 2 x 50mm x 50mm tube steel safety spotters with HDPE protective strip for barbell protection (400kg weight capacity)
- 4 x heavy duty custom j-hooks - plastic inserts to protect your barbell
- Heavy duty dip handles - no wobble like on similar models
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Optional add-ons such as spotter arms, barbell storage, lat pull-down / low row attachment and cable crossover attachment.
- 1240mm (W) x 1500mm (D) x 2150mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 110kg
The 360 Strength Flat /Incline/Decline Bench :
The 360 Strength Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench (360S-FID) is a heavy duty, fully adjustable bench, perfect for home or light commercial use.
An extremely strong, stable and portable platform, the 360 Strength FID bench has a heavy duty steel frame and a fully adjustable back rest that allows you to workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) and decline positions. This is combined with a high density foam backrest, which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout.
Combine it with your power rack, squat rack or rig to add the next level of versatility to your gym, or pair it up with dumbbells for a classic old school free weights area.
Couple with the 360 Strength Leg Extension (360S-LEGA) and / or Preacher Curl (360S-ARMA) to add further variability to your workouts.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable matte black powdercoated finish
- Laser cut gun rack style selector offering six positions from decline to 90 degrees
- Fully adjustable backrest from Decline to Incline (90 degrees)
- Fully adjustable seat
- Independent seat and backrest pivot - each on heavy duty bushings
- Bench pad fabricated from top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Back wheels for easy transport
- Frame made from 70mm x 50mm x 2mm thick steel
- 275kg weight capacity
- Minimum assembly required
- Backrest: 900mm long x 300mm wide x 70mm thick
- Assembled: 1550mm (L) x 550mm (W) x 500mm (H)
- Net weight 27kg