A high quality, durable Olympic Training Bar with 4 x needle bearings and 150kg in crumb bumper plates - perfect for all styles of lifting, whether at home, studio or gym.
The 20kg 360 Strength Economy Olympic 7ft bearing barbell, loaded with with 4 needle bearing AND 2 brass bushes is a heavy duty training bar, rated to 700lb. With 50mm diameter free-rotating sleeves, it's compatible with any Olympic plates and features a heavy nickel plate finish and double circlip end.
It comes securely packaged in a poly bag, within sturdy cardboard tube and is supplied with nylon locking collars.Specifications:
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Weight Rating: 700lbs
- Length: 2200mm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve length: 445mm
- Sleeve diameter: 49.5 – 50.5mm
- Shaft material: Spring steel
- Shaft coating: Nickel Plate
- Shaft length (b/w sleeves): 1300mm
- Sleeve material: Nickel Plate
- Knurling: Fine, grippy
- Knurling Marks: IPF / IWF with no center knurl
- 4 needle bearings & 2 bushes
- Double circlip end with endcap
150kg Crumb Bumper Plates
The 360 Strength Crumb Rubber Bumper Plates made from recycled rubber and fused at a high temperature to create a strong, but economical bumper plate, featuring a brightly colored fleck to make their size easily identifiable.
This price is for TWO 5kg, TWO 10kg, TWO 15kg, TWO 20kg and TWO 25kg crumb bumper plates.
- 450mm plate diameter (IWF standard)
- A collar opening of 50.60mm
- Traditional IWF coloured virgin rubber flecks and text embossing, allowing immediate identification of weights.
- Rubber hardness- 75 Shore A
- Centre hub- Stainless Steel
- Tolerances of +/- 3% per plate
- Steel Disc insert to keep width down
- Weight embossed in KG
- 5kg: 35mm (Grey fleck)
- 10kg: 60mm (Green fleck)
- 15kg: 75mm (Yellow fleck)
- 20kg: 80mm (Blue fleck)
- 25kg: 95mm (Red fleck)
- Type: Manufacturing Fault
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
- Environment: Domestic Use Only
- To be covered: bumpers must be used with a suitable Olympic barbell and high impact absorbing Olympic Lifting platform
- Does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, cosmetic damages, surface scratches, chipping
- Drying out or cracking from overexposure to UV rays