The 360 Strength Dog Sled has all the functionality of both the Driver sled and the Prowler sled in one piece of equipment.
The Push Poles and Arc Push Handle (a modified version of the T-Bar handle) can be easily added and removed from the sled, or switched from end to end to accommodate each training style. A harness (available as an optional extra, or use your own), or rope can be attached the eyelet on the center plate, or dual eyelets on the feet to use as a traditional pull sled.
The 360 Strength Dog Sled (360S-DSLED) can be used on nearly every surface – grass, concrete and asphalt. (Noting that when loaded with weight, the sled is not ideal on rubber flooring).
- Heavy duty construction with matte-blue, textured powder-coat for maximum durability
- Made from heavy duty 11-gauge welded steel with zero bolts on the frame
- 2 x easy interchangeable and removable posts/poles + removable push Arc handle allows for quick changes in direction without having to turn the sled around, allows the user to push the sled from both a low and high elevation to maximise the sleds use.
- Flat bottom with 4 x replaceable nylon skid plates on the feet for a smooth pulling and pushing motion on all types of surfaces
- 1 x bumper plate storage rod to load your sled right up
- Multi point attachments allows for an even load during pulling exercises
- Weighs in at 35kg
- Replacement feet also available
- Commercial grade