The Bodyworx ASB950M Spin Bike is a commercial grade spin bike and unlike mechanical resistance spin bikes, magnets have an extremely long lifetime so if you’re looking for a solid and durable spin bike that requires low maintenance, is quiet and will last several years, this Bodyworx spin bike is a great option.
How does magnetic spin bike work? As the flywheel rotates, it has to pass through an area of two magnets, and this causes the resistance. The degree of resistance is monitored based on how close the magnets are to the flywheel. The closer they are, higher the resistance and as they move further away, the resistance decreases.
- Resistance: Magnetic, maximum power 900 Watts.
- Tension Control: Dial knob with push down Emergency Brake.
- Saddle: Commercial Gel Saddle (Velo 3275).
- Seat Adjustment: Adjustable up/down & forward/back.
- Handlebar: Racing handlebar with Aluminium horizontal quick release adjustment.
- Seat Post Seat Slider: Aluminium seat slider & seat post with quick release horizontal & height adjustments.
- Flywheel: 20 KG with SKF Bearings.
- Frame: Zinc coated (anti-rust) & commercial Matt Black powder coating.
- Tubing: 2mm.
- Pedals: VP S-2 SPD Pedals.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN-55.
- Crank: 175mm Chrome #1200 heavy duty Crank.
- Transmission: Belt Driven, Top Trans 5PK & 1290mm length.
- Bottle Holder: Yes.
- Emergency Brake: Yes.
- Transportation Wheels: In-line Skate Wheels.
- Assembled Dimension: 135cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 120cm (H).
Optional Console Available.
Delivery and installation are available. Contact us for details.