The combination of the Impulse Light Commercial Power Cage (IFPC), Lat Pulldown / Low Row (IFLATM) and Leg Press / Hack Squat (IFLPHS) machines provides the perfect foundation for any home gym, or studio, allowing any user to safely perform a complete range of barbell, plate loaded and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The perfect grouping for setting up or updating your training space.
Impulse Light Commercial Power Rack
Designed for home or studio use, the Impulse IFPC Power Rack allows you to perform a complete range of barbell and bodyweight exercises safely and securely.
The base rack comes complete with heavy duty j-hooks, numbered posts, multi grip chin bar, safety spotters and dip handles, all finished in a scratch resistant powder coat finish.
High quality heavy gauge steel and thick steel reinforcement brackets provide a solid platform to support the toughest of workouts.
Can be expanded to include full lat pull-down / low row attachment.
- Heavy duty 11 gauge steel 50mm x 75mm tube construction
- Numbers on all uprights for easy hook positioning
- Multi-grip chin up bar
- Heavy tube steel safety spotters
- Removable Dip Handles
- Durable electrostatic powder-coated finish
- Multiple U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
- Heavy duty dip handles
- Optional lat pull-down / low row attachment
- Light Commercial Rating
- 1231mm (W) x 1231mm (D) x 2110mm (H)
- Net weight of rack with all components is 128kg
Impulse Light Commercial Lat Pulldown / Low Row
The Impulse Lat Pulldown / Low Row Station (IFLATM) is a great addition to any space. Combining overhead lat pulls and a rowing action, there is no excuse for not adding a lat pull down & seated row station into your home gym or studio space!
Finish your lat workout, let go of the 48" lat bar and grab the 20" seated row bar on the low pulley and continue training. The station combines overhead lat pulls and a rowing action which together make the transition between high and low pulley exercises effortless. This unique piece of equipment allows you to sit with bent knees and do traditional pull downs using a 1.2 metre bar then immediately switch to a floor sitting position to continue your routine using the 51 centimetre seated row bar.
Features include powder coated steel frame, heavy duty double stitched upholstery , thick foam inner, aircraft steel cables, and high quality pulley wheels. Pop pin adjustments, foam rollers and bar holders for high and low pulleys add order and convenience to your workout. A seated row foot brace and diamond plate stabilizers add extra balance and security to the best lat machine on the market today.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable grey powdercoated finish
- Dual Rail rail system with nylon bushes
- Dual cable - no changing cables
- Plate loaded
- 25mm post for standard plates
- 50mm olympic plate adapter available separately
- Lat pulldown bar and short straight bar included
- Thick, comfortable seat pad
- Comfortable, multi-position 8" foam rollers lock you in position for high pulley lat work
- Seated Row Foot Brace for low pulley lat work
- Light commercial rating
- 729mm (W) x 1440mm (D) x 2101mm (H)
Please note: Optional Olympic Sleeve Adapters available.
Impulse Light Commercial Leg Press / Hack Squat
The Impulse IFLPHS Leg Press / Hack Squat combo is a heavy duty leg machine built for the home or light commercial environment. It can easily be converted from a 45 degree leg press into a fully adjustable hack squat machine with ease.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- High Quality Metallic Powder Coating
- Top-grade plywood and high density foam
- Non-slip feet - rubber contact points prevent sliding
- Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism.
- Extra-heavy gauge Diamond Plate foot platforms for both Leg Press and Hack Squat positions.
- Easy-access under-carriage plate load system.
- Capacity of 400kg.
- Ideal for home and light commercial use.
- 2285mm (L) x 820mm (W) x 1295mm (H)